ESPN Ticker

Wednesday, July 18, 2012

USA Today's Bob Nightengale Confirms To Joel McAuliffe That Potential Crawford Deal "Still on the Table"


USA Today's Bob Nightengale is reporting today that the Red Sox ‬ and ‪Marlins‬ are discussing a potential blockbuster deal that would send Carl Crawford and prospect to Miami for Hanley Ramirez and Heath Bell, the latter two who have been disappointing for the Marlins this season.

An ESPN report from Buster Onley claimed that the deal was mentioned and immediately died, but Nightengale rejected that notion.

Stay tuned to The McAuliffe Report and @JDMcAuliffe on Twitter for more news as this develops.


1 comment:

  1. Hey Joel,
    I've been reading your blog and it turns out you and me are a lot alike. I love sports but I don't plan on being drafted by the San Antonio Spurs anytime soon. My dream is to be an ESPN columnist and basketball analyst. I just wanted to let you know that you are an extremely talented writer and that you have a great voice. Your work here has really inspired me to follow my dreams and I just wanted to thank you for that.
    Good Luck!
    Sean Buxton

    ReplyDelete